Falafel Kit for 6
This century-old family recipe for falafel starts with the best ingredients and spices, shipped from the Middle East. Texture and flavor is key! It ships with creamy hummus, pitas, your choice of sauce, pickles, and an authentic falafel maker.
The Hummus & Pita Co. was founded in Brooklyn in 2011, and all menu items are made from scratch at each restaurant daily, using only the freshest, highest-quality ingredients. The menu draws its inspiration from across the Mediterranean and beyond, with nods to Greece, Israel, Morocco and the Middle East.
This package serves 6 people and includes everything you need to make 6 Falafel Pitas:
- 6 Pitas, your choice
- Original Hummus (12 oz.)
- Falafel Mix (20 oz.)
- Sauce, your choice (12 oz.)
- Middle Eastern Pickles (12 oz.)
- Falafel Maker
Chick Peas, Cilantro, Green Bell Peppers, Red Bell Peppers, Garlic, Cumin
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge to defrost or freezer
- May be kept refrigerated for 5 days, or frozen for up to 1 month
- Let defrost at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees
- Bake pitas for 8-10 minutes, spray water every two minutes while heating
- Let defrost in the refridgerator
- Mix well and thoroughly for the best results before eating
- Make sure the mix fully defrosts
- Mix well for the best results
- On the stovetop put frying oil in a pot and bring to 350 degrees
- Make balls at the desired size by hand or use a spoon to shape them
- Drop balls carefully into the oil
- Let them fry for about 3-5 minutes to get desired results and crisp
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Hummus & Pita Co. ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.