Traditional New Mexican Red Chile Pork Tamales! Pork is a classic cuisine of the Southwest, impossible to miss with beloved ingredients like Chorizo in all our favorite dishes. Throw in some Hatch red chile and there isn’t much else to say. It’s one of the best flavor combinations in New Mexico. We use an authentic New Mexican recipe for our tamales. Fluffy masa made with stone-ground maseca (dried corn) is stuffed with shredded pork drenched in a Hatch red chile sauce. Each tamale is then wrapped in a traditional hoja (corn husk) and steamed to perfection. Once steamed, these tamales will melt in your mouth. All our tamales are hand-made in small batches to ensure top-notch quality. These tamales are so good you may even mistake these for your abuela’s. If you are looking for some Hatch green chile in your tamales checkout our Hatch Green Chile Chicken Tamales or Hatch Green Chile Cheese Tamales!
For more than five generations, The Hatch Chile Farm has been growing the iconic Hatch chile, which is only grown in Hatch, New Mexico. Joseph Franzoy founded the farm in 1929 and it has since expanded, offering four Hatch green chile varieties and establishing Hatch, New Mexico, as the Chile Capital of the World.
This package includes your choice of 12, 24, or 36 Hatch Red Chile Pork Tamales (12 tamales per pack).
- Each tamale weighs approx 3.5 oz. and measures 2″ × 6″
Masa (Corn, Water, Lime), Pork, Red Chile Sauce (Red Chile, Water, And Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Enrichment (Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Adic), Azodicarbonamide, Tricalcium Phosphate, Enzyme, Potassium Bromate), Water, Lard, Salt, Spices, Garlic And Baking Powder (Cornstarch, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Alumium Sulfate, Monocalcium Phosphate).
Allergens – Wheat
Instructions / Storage
- Tamales ship with dry ice, carefully dispose and store product in freezer until ready to consume.
- Tamales can be stored in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- The Hatch Chile Store ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.