Sweet Potato Pie
The Harlem Pie Man ships its legendary sweet potato pie nationwide on Goldbelly! This sweet potato pie is handcrafted with sweet potatoes, cage-free eggs, organic cane sugar, butter, whole milk, and a whole lot of passion.
Baking with the motto “A Mo’ Better Pie,” Clinton Shabazz (aka the Harlem Pie Man) has been creating mouthwatering unique pies using only the best quality ingredients like cage-free eggs, organic cane sugar, butter, whole milk, and a whole lot of passion since 1996. Butternut squash, sweet potato, and bean pies may not be your typical flavors, but they’ll hit your sweet spot just the same!
This package includes one 9" Sweet Potato Pie and can serve 8 people
Sweet potatoes, organic sugar, heavy cream, butter, cage free eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, unbleached flour organic palm oil
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are made fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs that may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place on your countertop, or in the refrigerator or freezer
- Pies can be stored on the countertop for 1 day, in the refrigerator for up to 7 days and in the freezer for up to 1 month
- To serve, place the pie in a 350F preheated oven and bake for 8-10 minutes. If frozen, heat for 15 minutes or until warmed through
- The Harlem Pie Man ships Tuesday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.