Sweet Potato Pie
Baking with the motto “A Mo’ Better Pie,” Clinton Shabazz (aka the Harlem Pie Man) has dedicated the last 25 years to creating mouthwatering unique pies using only the best quality ingredients. His love for baking began at a young age. This Sweet Potato pie is handcrafted with sweet potatoes, cage-free eggs, organic cane sugar, butter, whole milk and a whole lot of passion.
This package includes one 9" Sweet Potato Pie and can serve 8 people
Sweet potatoes, organic sugar, heavy cream, butter, cage free eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, unbleached flour organic palm oil
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are made fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs that may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place on your countertop, or in the refrigerator or freezer
- Pies can be stored on the countertop for 1 day, in the refrigerator for up to 7 days and in the freezer for up to 1 month
- To serve, place the pie in a 350F preheated oven and bake for 8-10 minutes. If frozen, heat for 15 minutes or until warmed through
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Harlem Pie Man ships Tuesday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.