Who doesn’t love a chocolate chip cookie? This completely from scratch recipe ups the game by adding a layer of salt, using Georgia made Condor Chocolate and trinity flour from Carolina Ground. Salted, chocolately goodness.
Bonded by a common viewpoint on what makes for delicious food, Chef Mashama Bailey, who received the James Beard in 2019, and restaurateur Johno Morisano partnered to build The Grey in Historic Downtown Savannah. Located in an old Greyhound bus terminal, The Grey reclaims the building’s history and places it at the very heart of Southern cooking by transporting guests to the past, present, and future of Port City Southern Cuisine. Tapping into much of what they learned in creating that space, Mashama and Johno opened The Grey Market, a New York bodega meets Southern lunch counter, in 2018. Their talented team, including senior manager Colleen Ferris and executive pastry chef, Tanya Matta, are ensuring that everything is delicious and making its way to you exactly as it should.
This package includes a tin of 12 Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Each cookie measures approximately 3.5"
- Cookies arrive in a gift tin
Chocolate Chip: trinity flour (hard wheat, soft wheat and rye), chocolate chip, butter, eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, baking soda, salt
Instructions / Storage
- Tin of Cookies will be shipped with ice packs, which may thaw in transit
- Store cookies at room temperature for up to two days or as long as you can withhold eating. Whichever comes first
- The Grey ships Tuesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.