A selection of the best cookies The Grey could come up with it. If you thought chocolate chip cookies reached their peak, you have to try them with sea salt. Peanut butter cookies are lost without savory coriander and zested lime. Spice up chocolate cookies with toasted pepitas and cayenne. As for the Benne Seed Anise… this cookie is what a biscotti hopes to be when it grows up. A tin full of happy.
The Grey was named one of “World’s Best Restaurants” by Food & Wine and Eater dubbed The Grey Market one of “The 12 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of Fall 2018”. Chef Mashama Bailey was awarded “Best Chef – Southeast” by the James Beard Foundation. She was also featured on the Netflix series “Chef’s Table” and was named as one of the “16 Black Chefs Changing Food in America” by the New York Times.
This package includes a tin of 12 Seasonal Cookies
- Each cookie measures approximately 3.5"
- Cookies arrive in a gift tin
Cookie Flavors May Include
- Chocolate Chip
- Coriander Peanut (Seasonal)
- Benne Seed Anise (Seasonal)
- Spiced Chocolate with Pepitas (Seasonal)
Contains: gluten, dairy, tree nuts, and peanutsChocolate Chip: trinity flour (hard wheat, soft wheat and rye), chocolate chip, butter, eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, baking soda, salt Coriander Peanut: trinity, butter, eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar, pb, toasted coriander, baking soda, salt, lime zest Spiced Chocolate: trinity, butter, sugar, brown sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, smoked paprika, pepitas, eggs
Benne Seed: trinity, butter, sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, anise oil, benne seeds, eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Tin of Cookies will be shipped with ice packs, which may thaw in transit
- Keep at room temperature for up to 2 days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Grey ships Tuesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.