Plan a romantic night this Valentine’s Day and let us take care of the meal. Start your evening with a sultry and rich Savannah favorite, She-Crab soup. By the time you finish your last decadent spoonful, the 28-day dry aged rib-eye will be well-rested and ready to plate. This classic cut of steak from our favorite NYC butcher, Debragga, is one that we’ve offered on our menu with a lemon cheek and garlic butter from the very beginning. After dinner, put on the matching Greyhound socks and take a lovebirds photograph to reminisce over years from now before you enjoy our delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies. Make your honey feel as special as they are to you this year.
Bonded by a common viewpoint on what makes for delicious food, Chef Mashama Bailey, who received the James Beard in 2019, and restaurateur Johno Morisano partnered to build The Grey in Historic Downtown Savannah. Located in an old Greyhound bus terminal, The Grey reclaims the building’s history and places it at the very heart of Southern cooking by transporting guests to the past, present, and future of Port City Southern Cuisine. Tapping into much of what they learned in creating that space, Mashama and Johno opened The Grey Market, a New York bodega meets Southern lunch counter, in 2018. Their talented team, including senior manager Colleen Ferris and executive pastry chef, Tanya Matta, are ensuring that everything is delicious and making its way to you exactly as it should.
This package serves 2 people and includes:
- She-crab Soup (1 Qt.)
- 1 Debragga Rib-eye (22 oz.)
- 1 Lemon
- Garlic Butter (6 oz.)
- Mashed Potatoes (32 oz.)
- Cabbage (32 oz)
- 4 Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 pairs of Socks
Allergens: Peanuts, Dairy, Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- The Love Bird Special ships with dry ice
- Dry ice dissipate in transit, contents may thaw
- Upon arrival, place the Steak in the freezer
- Keep the rest of the items in the refrigerator until ready to cook.
- Before cooking, allow the steak to thaw overnight in the refrigerator
- Heat to preferred temp on low-medium heat
- Cook on a skillet to the desired temp
- Serve with lemon cheek and garlic butter.
Mashed Potatoes and Cabbage
- heat in medium skillet on med-high heat until warmed through
- The Grey ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.