The folks at The Grey do not mess around when it comes to pie. The art is in a flaky crust that stands up to the filling.
It’s rich Mexican-style chocolate that you eat with a fork. The backnote of chiles in the filling may sneak up on you, but it will satisfy your cravings with a perfect balance between sweet and heat.
Both The Grey and The Grey Market are located in Savannah, Georgia. The team has been cooking and obsessing over Port City Southern food since 2014. The Grey was named one of “World’s Best Restaurants” by Food & Wine and Eater dubbed The Grey Market one of “The 12 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of Fall 2018”.
This package serves 8 people and includes a 10" Spiced Chocolate Chess Pie
Contains: gluten, dairy, tree nuts, and peanuts
- All-purpose flour, butter, salt, sugar, vinegar, filling ingredients vary based on flavor
Instructions / Storage
- Pie will be shipped with ice packs, which may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, immediately place pie on the countertop
- Keep at room temperature for up to 2 days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Grey ships Tuesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.