The folks at The Grey do not mess around when it comes to pie. The art is in a flaky crust that stands up to the filling. It’s rich Mexican-style chocolate that you eat with a fork. The backnote of chiles in the filling may sneak up on you, but it will satisfy your cravings with a perfect balance between sweet and heat.
Both The Grey and The Grey Market are located in Savannah, Georgia. In 2014, Chef Mashama Bailey, who received the James Beard in 2019, and restaurateur Johno Morisano partnered to build The Grey in historic Downtown Savannah. Located in an old Greyhound bus terminal, The Grey transports guests to the past, present, and future of Port City Southern Cuisine. Tapping into much of what they learned in creating The Grey, Bailey and Morisano opened The Grey Market, a New York bodega meets southern lunch counter, in 2018. The Grey was named “One of the World’s Best Restaurants” by Food & Wine.
This package serves 8 people and includes a 10" Spiced Chocolate Chess Pie
Contains: gluten, dairy, tree nuts, and peanuts
- All-purpose flour, butter, salt, sugar, vinegar, filling ingredients vary based on flavor
Instructions / Storage
- Pie will be shipped with ice packs, which may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, immediately place pie on the countertop
- Keep at room temperature for up to 2 days
- The Grey ships Tuesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.