The Grey ships its legendary shrimp and grits nationwide on Goldbelly! Allow this shrimp and grits dish to transport you to the Lowcountry! Georgia White Shrimp in a gravy infused with peppers, garlic, and onions. Serve them over Anson Mills white grits, add a squeeze of lemon, and enjoy.
In 2014, Chef Mashama Bailey, who received the James Beard in 2019, and restaurateur Johno Morisano partnered to build The Grey in historic Downtown Savannah. Located in an old Greyhound bus terminal, The Grey transports guests to the past, present, and future of Port City Southern Cuisine. Tapping into much of what they learned in creating The Grey, Bailey and Morisano opened The Grey Market, a New York bodega meets southern lunch counter, in 2018. The Grey was named “One of the World’s Best Restaurants” by Food & Wine.
This package serves 2 people and includes:
- 8 oz of poached GA White Shrimp
- 4 oz of The Grey’s gravy
- 16 oz of Anson Mills White Grits
- 1 Lemon
- Local basil
Contains: gluten, eggs, dairy, and peanuts
Instructions / Storage
- Shrimp and Grits will be shipped with Dry Ice, which may thaw in transit
- Keep all items refrigerated until ready to cook
- Heat ½ cup of milk or water in a small pan, add grits from cold and cook for 7 minutes
- Separately, heat shrimp gravy in sauce pot to a simmer and then add shrimp, keep on low heat for 3-5 minutes.
- The Grey ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.