Sweet Georgia Shrimp in a gravy infused with peppers, garlic, and onions. Serve them over these Geechie Boy grits from Edisto Island South Carolina and enjoy alongside Savannah’s summer squash tossed in pecan pesto and the basil that grows like wildfire in the low country.
The Grey was named one of “World’s Best Restaurants” by Food & Wine and Eater dubbed The Grey Market one of “The 12 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of Fall 2018”. Chef Mashama Bailey was awarded “Best Chef – Southeast” by the James Beard Foundation. She was also featured on the Netflix series “Chef’s Table” and was named as one of the “16 Black Chefs Changing Food in America” by the New York Times.
This package serves 2 people and includes:
- 1 lb of peeled Georgia Shrimp
- Gravy (8 oz.)
- Creamy Grits (3 Cups)
- Roasted summer squash
- Pecan Pesto
Contains: gluten, eggs, dairy, and peanuts
Instructions / Storage
- Shrimp and Grits will be shipped with Dry Ice, which may thaw in transit
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil then reduce to a simmer.
- Leave the contents in the packaging. Place packaging containing the shrimp with the gravy, grits and roasted squash in the simmering water bath and heat for 8 minutes.
- Open plate and serve
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Grey ships Tuesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.