Allow this dish to transport you to the Low country! Georgia White Shrimp in a gravy infused with peppers, garlic, and onions. Serve them over Anson Mills white grits, add a squeeze of lemon and enjoy.
The Grey was named one of “World’s Best Restaurants” by Food & Wine and Eater dubbed The Grey Market one of “The 12 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of Fall 2018”. Chef Mashama Bailey was awarded “Best Chef – Southeast” by the James Beard Foundation. She was also featured on the Netflix series “Chef’s Table” and was named as one of the “16 Black Chefs Changing Food in America” by the New York Times.
This package serves 2 people and includes:
- 8 oz of poached GA White Shrimp
- 4 oz of The Grey’s gravy
- 16 oz of Anson Mills White Grits
- 1 Lemon
- Local basil
Contains: gluten, eggs, dairy, and peanuts
Instructions / Storage
- Shrimp and Grits will be shipped with Dry Ice, which may thaw in transit
- Keep all items refrigerated until ready to cook
- Heat ½ cup of milk or water in a small pan, add grits from cold and cook for 7 minutes
- Separately, heat shrimp gravy in sauce pot to a simmer and then add shrimp, keep on low heat for 3-5 minutes.
- The Grey ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.