A version of this layered and lavishly rich dessert has been on The Grey’s menu since the first day the restaurant opened. Using Georgia made Condor Chocolate, this jar of happy will complete any special meal or make a loved one smile.
Both The Grey and The Grey Market are located in Savannah, Georgia. Chef Mashama Bailey, who received the James Beard in 2019, and restaurateur Johno Morisano partnered to open The Grey in historic Downtown Savannah in 2014. Located in an old Greyhound bus terminal, The Grey reclaims the building’s history and places it at the very heart of Southern cooking by transporting guests to the past, present, and future of Port City Southern Cuisine. Tapping into much of what they learned in creating that space, Bailey and Morisano opened The Grey Market, a New York bodega meets southern lunch counter, in 2018. The Grey was named “One of the World’s Best Restaurants” by Food & Wine.
This package includes 6 Pot de Crème
- Each Jar of Pot de Crème weighs 4 oz.
Contains: gluten, dairy, cocoa
Cream, milk, Valrohna, Guanaja 70% chocolate, yolks, salt, sugar
Instructions / Storage
- Pot de Crème ships with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Keep refrigerated until ready to eat. Serve within 2-3 days.
- The Grey ships Tuesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.