Who wouldn’t be down for a jar of chocolate cream? A version of this layered and lavishly rich Pot de Crème has been on The Grey’s menu since the first day we opened. It’s often served to guests who seem to be in need of a smile and it’ll surely do the same for you.
The Grey was named one of “World’s Best Restaurants” by Food & Wine and Eater dubbed The Grey Market one of “The 12 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of Fall 2018”. Chef Mashama Bailey was awarded “Best Chef – Southeast” by the James Beard Foundation. She was also featured on the Netflix series “Chef’s Table” and was named as one of the “16 Black Chefs Changing Food in America” by the New York Times.
This package includes 6 Pot de Crème
Contains: gluten and dairy
Cream, milk, Valrohna, Guanaja 70% chocolate, yolks, salt, sugar
Instructions / Storage
- Pot de Crème ships with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, Pot de Crème should be refrigerated and should be enjoyed within 3 days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Grey ships Tuesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.