Uniquely flavored ice cream is all the rage these days, but the folks at The Grey are guided by the seasons. We’re not making ice cream to be hip, we’re making it to showcase the delicious crops that grow in the low country and let people know that they are not only yummy but also extremely versatile.
The Grey was named one of “World’s Best Restaurants” by Food & Wine and Eater dubbed The Grey Market one of “The 12 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of Fall 2018”. Chef Mashama Bailey was awarded “Best Chef – Southeast” by the James Beard Foundation. She was also featured on the Netflix series “Chef’s Table” and was named as one of the “16 Black Chefs Changing Food in America” by the New York Times.
This package includes 6 pints of Seasonal Ice Cream
Ice Cream Flavors May Include
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Spicy Milk Chocolate Ice Cream
- Sweet Corn Ice Cream
- Apple Pie Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Souffle Ice cream
- Ginger Apple Sorbet
Contains: dairy, tree nuts, and peanuts
Base: heavy cream, whole milk, egg yolks, sugar, glucose, salt
Vanilla; vanilla extract
Spicy Milk Chocolate; chile de arbol, Valrohna Jivara 40% chocolate
Sweet Corn; corn milk
Sweet Potato Souffle; sweet potato, pecans, marshmallow
Apple Pie; apples, cinnamon, corn starch, nutmeg, star anise, all spice, pie crust (flour, butter, sugar, salt)
Ginger Apple Sorbet; apples, ginger, glucose, sugar, salt, citric acid
Instructions / Storage
- Seasonal Ice Cream ships with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, immediately place ice cream in the freezer
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Grey ships Tuesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.