The Bread & Butter Pickles anchor this seasonal pickle package. The other jars included feature what is growing in the Lowcountry and will rotate with the seasons. So, take a chance and see what arrives in the box — it might be okra, peppers, watermelon rinds or any number of delicious things that grow here.
Both The Grey and The Grey Market are located in Savannah, Georgia. Chef Mashama Bailey, who received the James Beard in 2019, and restaurateur Johno Morisano partnered to open The Grey in historic Downtown Savannah in 2014. Located in an old Greyhound bus terminal, The Grey reclaims the building’s history and places it at the very heart of Southern cooking by transporting guests to the past, present, and future of Port City Southern Cuisine. Tapping into much of what they learned in creating that space, Bailey and Morisano opened The Grey Market, a New York bodega meets southern lunch counter, in 2018. The Grey was named “One of the World’s Best Restaurants” by Food & Wine.
This package includes 3 Jars of Seasonal Pickles (16 oz. each)
- 1 Bread & Butter
- 2 Seasonal Pickled and Jarred Grey Grocery Item
Seasonal Pickles Are Subject to Change Depending on Availability
- Local Produce, The Grey Grocery pickling brine
Instructions / Storage
- Pickles arrive ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, Pickles may be stored at room temperature
- After opening they should be refrigerated
- The Grey ships Wednesday & Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.