This Pecan Pie features Alake’s Georgia Pecans, a small business that supports the community of Savannah in a beautiful way. Mustafa Maxwell, the owner of Alake’s Pecan, profit shares the sales from his foraged pecans with his neighbors. Pecan trees grow like mad throughout the city of Savannah, specifically in the neighborhoods of the Westside. By offering to clean up yards and forage the abundant amount of pecans Mustafa is not only sharing local pecans but also igniting the economy of our community. So, this pie is both delicious and builds people up!
Both The Grey and The Grey Market are located in Savannah, Georgia. The team has been cooking and obsessing over Port City Southern food since 2014. The Grey was named one of “World’s Best Restaurants” by Food & Wine and Eater dubbed The Grey Market one of “The 12 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of Fall 2018”.
This package serves 8 people and includes a 10" Pecan Pie
Contains: gluten, dairy, pecans
- All-purpose flour, butter, salt, sugar, vinegar, filling ingredients vary based on flavor
Instructions / Storage
- Pecan Pie will be shipped with ice packs, which may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, immediately place pie on the countertop
- Keep at room temperature for up to 2 days
- The Grey ships Monday & Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.