Georgia Caviar with classic accompaniments plus a southern twist! Comes with a Grey Grocery cocktail mix… just add booze!
Bonded by a common viewpoint on what makes for delicious food, Chef Mashama Bailey, who received the James Beard in 2019, and restaurateur Johno Morisano partnered to build The Grey in Historic Downtown Savannah. Located in an old Greyhound bus terminal, The Grey reclaims the building’s history and places it at the very heart of Southern cooking by transporting guests to the past, present, and future of Port City Southern Cuisine. Tapping into much of what they learned in creating that space, Mashama and Johno opened The Grey Market, a New York bodega meets Southern lunch counter, in 2018. Their talented team, including senior manager Colleen Ferris and executive pastry chef, Tanya Matta, are ensuring that everything is delicious and making its way to you exactly as it should.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 1 Tin of Georgia Caviar
- Boiled Egg
- Ho Cakes
- Cocktail Mix
- Crème Fraiche
Alcohol not Included
Contains: fish, egg, gluten, dairy
Instructions / Storage
- New Years Eve Caviar & Cocktail Kit ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- New Years Eve Caviar & Cocktail Kit should be kept refrigerated
- Heat Ho Cakes to be heated on a skillet
- Mix your cocktail with the booze of your choosing
- The Grey ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.