This well-rounded meal serves the best of both worlds, combining The Grey Market’s lunch counter with The Grey’s iconic Diner Bar menu. The Fish Dip is smoky while the Savannah Red Rice Balls pack a bit of heat. Find your dose of greens with the Farmer’s Salad and a taste of sweet in the creative tin of cookies.
The Grey was named one of “World’s Best Restaurants” by Food & Wine and Eater dubbed The Grey Market one of “The 12 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of Fall 2018”. Chef Mashama Bailey was awarded “Best Chef – Southeast” by the James Beard Foundation. She was also featured on the Netflix series “Chef’s Table” and was named as one of the “16 Black Chefs Changing Food in America” by the New York Times.
This package serves 6 people and includes:
- 32 oz. Smoked Fish Dip
- 1 Baguette
- 12 Savannah Red Rice Balls with Green Goddess Dressing (2 oz. each)
- Farmer’s Salad Ingredients:
- Farmer’s Salad Vegetable Mix
- Farro and Scarlet Beans
- Farmer’s Cheese
- Arugula Pesto
- 1 Tin of Cookies in Seasonal flavors, (contains 12 cookies)
- 1 The Grey Market Tote Bag
Contains: gluten, eggs, dairy, and peanuts
- Smoked catfish, egg sauce, arugula pesto, farmer’s cheese, seasonal vegetables, roasted peanuts, scarlet red beans, French style baguette
- Cookies: chocolate chip, coriander peanut, benne seed anise, spiced chocolate with pepitas
Instructions / Storage
- Lunch will be shipped with ice packs, which may thaw in transit
- The Grey Market’s bread department baked this baguette right before shipping, so eat right away. Throw in the oven for 3 minutes to re-achieve crunch tomorrow.
- Cookies may be kept at room temperature for up to 2 days
- Remaining items should be stored in the fridge for 2 more days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Grey ships Tuesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.