Jams made from local fruits grown in the Savannah area.
The Grey was named one of “World’s Best Restaurants” by Food & Wine and Chef Mashama Bailey was awarded “Best Chef – Southeast” by the James Beard Foundation. She was also featured on the Netflix series “Chef’s Table” and was named as one of the “16 Black Chefs Changing Food in America” by the New York Times.
This package includes 3 Jars of Seasonal Jams (6 oz. each):
- Apple Butter
Seasonal Jams Are Subject to Change Depending on Availability
- Vegan jams
Apple Butter; apples, apple cider vin, sugar, black pepper, salt, citric acid, cinnamon
Scuppernong; scuppernong grapes, sugar, citric acid, apple pectin
Muscadine; muscadine grape, sugar, citric acid, apple pectin
Instructions / Storage
- Jams arrive ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, Jams may be stored at room temperature
- After opening they should be refrigerated
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Grey ships Tuesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.