The Grey sources all of its fruit for jams and spreads from southern farms, most of it coming from the Savannah area. Many hands are involved in making these goods, from breaking down the fruit to sealing the jars. These pantry staples go straight from The Grey’s kitchen to yours.
The Grey was named one of “World’s Best Restaurants” by Food & Wine and Eater dubbed The Grey Market one of “The 12 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of Fall 2018”. Chef Mashama Bailey was awarded “Best Chef – Southeast” by the James Beard Foundation. She was also featured on the Netflix series “Chef’s Table” and was named as one of the “16 Black Chefs Changing Food in America” by the New York Times.
This package includes 3 Jars of Seasonal Jams (6 oz. each):
- Apple Butter
Seasonal Jams Are Subject to Change Depending on Availability
- Apple Butter; apples, apple cider vin, sugar, black pepper, salt, citric acid, cinnamon
- Scuppernong; scuppernong grapes, sugar, citric acid, apple pectin
- Muscadine; muscadine grape, sugar, citric acid, apple pectin
Instructions / Storage
- Jams arrive ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, Jams may be stored at room temperature
- After opening they should be refrigerated
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Grey ships Tuesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.