Every morning The Grey bakes off biscuits to live for. They use the lightest flour in the kitchen to bake the lightest biscuits. It’s simple math.
Sweet and savory is a timeless combination. This biscuit does a fine job of showing up to the plate.
The Grey was named one of “World’s Best Restaurants” by Food & Wine and Eater dubbed The Grey Market one of “The 12 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of Fall 2018”. Chef Mashama Bailey was awarded “Best Chef – Southeast” by the James Beard Foundation. She was also featured on the Netflix series “Chef’s Table” and was named as one of the “16 Black Chefs Changing Food in America” by the New York Times.
This package includes 12 Honey Herb Biscuits
- Biscuits arrive in 2 trays ready to bake
- Includes a container of Honey Butter
- Each tray of biscuits measures 13″ × 10″
Contains: gluten, dairy
Honey Herb: thyme, black pepper, honey, butter
Instructions / Storage
- Honey Herb Biscuits will be shipped unbaked and frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, immediately place the biscuits in the freezer or refrigerator
- Keep refrigerated for up to 3 days, or frozen for up to 1 month
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Bake biscuits in their tray 12 minutes
- Rotate tray and bake for another 13 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Grey ships Tuesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.