Holiday Cookie Tin
Sure, Savannahian’s may never experience a White Christmas… but, that doesn’t mean their holiday cheer isn’t through the roof. One might almost assume the pastry team at The Grey to be descendants of elves after opening this tin of Holiday Cookies. Send the sweet gift of merriment this holiday season.
The Grey was named one of “World’s Best Restaurants” by Food & Wine and Eater dubbed The Grey Market one of “The 12 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of Fall 2018”. Chef Mashama Bailey was awarded “Best Chef – Southeast” by the James Beard Foundation. She was also featured on the Netflix series “Chef’s Table” and was named as one of the “16 Black Chefs Changing Food in America” by the New York Times.
This package includes a tin of 18 Holiday Cookies
- Cookie range in size from 1" to 4"
- Cookies arrive in a gift tin
Holiday Cookies Include
- 2 Gingerbread Dipped in White Chocolate
- 2 Dark Chocolate Windows with Star Anise and Seasonal Jam
- 2 Spiced Rye (never did a better coffee cookie exist)
- 2 Vanilla and Almond Sugar Dog Cookies
- 2 Peanut Brittle Zested with Lime
- 2 Toasted Coriander Truffles
- 2 Juniper Shortbread
- 2 Benne Seed Anise
- 2 Coconut Macaroons
Contains: gluten, dairy, tree nuts, and peanuts
Instructions / Storage
- Tin of Cookies will be shipped with ice packs, which may thaw in transit
- Keep at room temperature for up to 2 days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Grey ships Tuesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.