Every day The Grey Market bakes off biscuits to live for.
The Grey was named one of “World’s Best Restaurants” by Food & Wine and Chef Mashama Bailey was awarded “Best Chef – Southeast” by the James Beard Foundation. She was also featured on the Netflix series “Chef’s Table” and was named as one of the “16 Black Chefs Changing Food in America” by the New York Times.
This package includes 12 Greens Biscuits
- Biscuits arrive in a tray ready to heat
- Each tray measures 30.5″ × 26″
Contains: gluten, dairy
Greens: kale, vinegar, canola
Instructions / Storage
- Greens Biscuits will be shipped with ice packs, which may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, immediately place the biscuits in the refrigerator
- Keep refrigerated for up to 3 days, do not freeze
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Bake biscuits in their tray 12 minutes
- Rotate tray and bake for another 13 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Grey ships Tuesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.