The cult following for our Farmer’s Salad started on The Grey’s lunch menu. When The Grey Market opened, the dish moved over there and it remains one of the most-requested dishes. The in-house made “farmer’s” cheese and broccoli/-arugula pesto are the elements that make this dish deliciously special.
The Grey was named one of “World’s Best Restaurants” by Food & Wine and Eater dubbed The Grey Market one of “The 12 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of Fall 2018”. Chef Mashama Bailey was awarded “Best Chef – Southeast” by the James Beard Foundation. She was also featured on the Netflix series “Chef’s Table” and was named as one of the “16 Black Chefs Changing Food in America” by the New York Times.
This package serves 4 people and includes the ingredients needed to make a Farmer’s Salad:
- Farmer’s Salad Vegetable Mix
- Farro and Scarlet Beans
- Farmer’s Cheese
- Arugula Pesto
Contains: dairy, tree nuts, peanuts
- Farmers cheese, arugula pesto, seasonal vegetables, Scarlette red beans, farro, peanuts
Instructions / Storage
- Farmer’s Salad will be shipped with ice packs, which may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, immediately place the ingredients in the refrigerator
- Keep refrigerated for up to 4 days, do not freeze
- Spread farmers cheese on the bottom of the plate
- Layer pesto above the cheese
- Finally, top with veggies and farro and scarlet beans and serve
- The Grey ships Tuesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.