Baked Country Pasta, one of The Grey Restaurant’s menu items of the past. Made with pork belly and beautiful lasagna noodles. House-made sourdough, the same parsley butter served on rib-eyes at TGR and good old meatballs with red sauce. Thrills to finish, like every meal at The Grey Restaurant.
The Grey was named one of “World’s Best Restaurants” by Food & Wine and Chef Mashama Bailey was awarded “Best Chef – Southeast” by the James Beard Foundation. She was also featured on the Netflix series “Chef’s Table” and was named as one of the “16 Black Chefs Changing Food in America” by the New York Times.
This package serves 6 people and includes:
- Baked Country Pasta
- 1 Sourdough Bread Loaf
- 8 oz. Parsley Butter
- Meatballs (2 oz. each)
- Jar of Red Sauce
- 6 Thrills, (4 oz. each)
- Wine Key
Pork belly, parm cheese, pasta, sourdough bread, butter, 100% pork meatballs, tomato sauce, fresh juiced fruit and simple syrup
Instructions / Storage
- Dinner will be shipped with ice packs, which may thaw in transit
- Bread is best enjoyed within 1 day, however, it may be stored frozen for 3-4 weeks.
- Baked Country Pasta and meatballs can be placed right in the freezer.
- Once the jar of sauce is popped, keep in fridge
- Thrills should be made and frozen upon arrival
- Butter should be refrigerated upon arrival
To Serve Pasta and Meatballs
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees
- Heat the baked country pasta, pork meatballs, and red sauce until hot
To Make Thrills
- Pour the juice into thrill cups and freeze
- Thrills may be stored frozen for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Grey ships Tuesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.