You know what they say, there’s always room for it. Treat yourself and your friends to a sweet taste of Savannah. This pack features can’t-stop-at-one cookies from The Grey Market, Pot de Crème which is rich and layered along with pints of seasonal Ice Cream that showcase what’s growing in the South.
The Grey was named one of “World’s Best Restaurants” by Food & Wine and Eater dubbed The Grey Market one of “The 12 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of Fall 2018”. Chef Mashama Bailey was awarded “Best Chef – Southeast” by the James Beard Foundation. She was also featured on the Netflix series “Chef’s Table” and was named as one of the “16 Black Chefs Changing Food in America” by the New York Times.
This package includes:
- 4 Pints of Seasonal Ice Cream
- 1 Tin of Cookies in Seasonal flavors, (contains 12 cookies)
- 4 Pot de Crème
- Each cookie measures approximately 3.5"
Ice Cream Flavors May Include
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Spicy Milk Chocolate Ice Cream
- Apple Pie Ice Cream
- Ginger Apple Sorbet
Cookie Flavors May Include
- Chocolate Chip
- Coriander Peanut
- Benne Seed Anise
- Spiced Chocolate with Pepitas
Contains: Dairy, gluten, and nuts
- Heavy cream, whole milk, eggs, sugar, salt, trinity flour, baking soda, butter
Instructions / Storage
- Dessert ships with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, immediately place ice cream in the freezer
- Pot de Crème should be refrigerated and should be enjoyed within 3 days
- Cookies may be kept at room temperature for up to 2 days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Grey ships Tuesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.