You know what they say, there’s always room for it. You know what they say, there’s always room for it.
The Grey was named one of “World’s Best Restaurants” by Food & Wine and Chef Mashama Bailey was awarded “Best Chef – Southeast” by the James Beard Foundation. She was also featured on the Netflix series “Chef’s Table” and was named as one of the “16 Black Chefs Changing Food in America” by the New York Times.
This package includes:
- 4 Pints of Seasonal Ice Cream
- 1 Tin of Cookies in Seasonal flavors, (contains 12 cookies)
- 4 Pot de Crème
- Each cookie measures approximately 3.5"
Ice Cream Flavors May Include
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Spicy Milk Chocolate Ice Cream
- Apple Pie Ice Cream
- Ginger Apple Sorbet
Cookie Flavors May Include
- Chocolate Chip
- Coriander Peanut
- Benne Seed Anise
- Spiced Chocolate with Pepitas
Contains: Dairy, gluten, and nuts
- Heavy cream, whole milk, eggs, sugar, salt, trinity flour, baking soda, butter
Instructions / Storage
- Dessert ships with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, immediately place ice cream in the freezer
- Pot de Crème should be refrigerated and should be enjoyed within 3 days
- Cookies may be kept at room temperature for up to 2 days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Grey ships Tuesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.