Take a page from legendary Edna Lewis’s book, and start cooking! This package offers kitchen staples that we use on the menu at both The Grey and The Grey Market. Our house-made vinegars act as ‘Step 1’ to any vinaigrette. The blackening spice can be used to perk up your favorite protein dish and the Brewer’s Yeast adds texture and flavor to salads, potatoes, and more. As for the olive oil, this bottle is special! Georgia Olive Farms harvests and presses the only olives commercially grown east of the Mississippi. These farmers strive to support and encourage the American olive oil industry.
Both The Grey and The Grey Market are located in Savannah, Georgia. The team has been cooking and obsessing over Port City Southern food since 2014. The Grey was named one of “World’s Best Restaurants” by Food & Wine and Eater dubbed The Grey Market one of “The 12 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of Fall 2018”.
This package includes:
- 1 bottle of House-made Vinegar (5 oz), Tarragon or Basil, your choice
- 1 jar of Blackening Spice (4 oz.)
- 1 jar of Brewer’s Yeast (4.5 oz.)
- 1 bottle of Georgia Olive Farms Olive Oil (12.7 oz.)
- The Pursuit Of Flavor By Edna Lewis, Foreword And Autographed By Mashama Bailey
Instructions / Storage
- All items arrive ready to enjoy
- All items are shelf-stable and can be kept at room temperature
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Grey ships Wednesday & Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.