There’s a sandwich on the menu at The Grey Market called the Lower East. It’s an homage to every great cream cheese and lox sandwich the folks at The Grey have eaten on the Lower East Side of Manhattan. Check out the way they’ve combined a hometown classic with their current Southern locale. The pickled beets are where Mashama’s Port City Southern spin comes in. Those beets combined with the salmon is a perfect marriage between the North and the South.
The Grey was named one of “World’s Best Restaurants” by Food & Wine and Eater dubbed The Grey Market one of “The 12 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of Fall 2018”. Chef Mashama Bailey was awarded “Best Chef – Southeast” by the James Beard Foundation. She was also featured on the Netflix series “Chef’s Table” and was named as one of the “16 Black Chefs Changing Food in America” by the New York Times.
This package serves 6 people and includes:
- 6 Assorted House-made Bagels
- 1 lb. Beet Cured Lox
- 14 oz. Cream Cheese
- 12 oz. Pickled Beets,
- 4 oz. Shaved Red Onions
- 4 oz. Watercress Sauce
- 4 oz. Capers
- 2 Camping Mugs
- 1 Bag of Savanah Roasted Coffee from Cup to Cup Roasters (12 oz.)
Contains: gluten, allium, and dairy
- House-baked bagels; everything, benne seed, and plain, beet-cured lox, cream cheese, pickled red beets in house-made brine, shaved red onions, watercress sauce, capers
Instructions / Storage
- Breakfast will be shipped with ice packs, which may thaw in transit
- The Grey Market’s bread department baked these bagels right before shipping, so eat right away. They can also be stored frozen for 3-4 weeks
- Coffee may be kept at room temperature
- Remaining items should be stored in the fridge for 2 more days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Grey ships Tuesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.