For the High Holidays enjoy dinner with the Goddess & Grocer! Mock liver, vegan “meatballs”, vegan “chicken” soup, mashed potatoes, sweet and savory agave carrots with mint, and an agave vegan apple cake.
Melbourne native Debbie Sharpe has spent years traveling the world catering for some of the music industry’s biggest stars, everyone from Paul McCartney and The Rolling Stones to Madonna and Beyonce. In 1990 she settled in Chicago and opened several critically acclaimed restaurants, and in 2004 she realized her dream of opening an Australian-style cafe, called The Goddess & Grocer. The Goddess, obviously, is Sharpe.
This package serves 2 people and includes
- 1 Pt. Vegan “Chicken” Soup
- 4 Matzah Balls
- Vegan Mock Liver with Mushrooms, Onions, and Walnuts (8 oz.)
- Vegan Sweet & Sour Soy Protein “Meatballs” (1 lb.)
- Vegan Mashed Potatoes (12 oz.)
- Vegan Agave Roasted Carrots (8 oz.)
- 1 Vegan Agave Apple Cake (6")
Vegan Chicken Soup – Carrots, Onions, Celery, Parsnips, Turmeric, Vegetable Stock
Matzo Balls – Matzo Meal, Oil, Salt, Pepper, and Egg Substitute
Mock Liver – Mushrooms, Walnuts, Caramelized Onions, Thyme
Soy Meatballs – Soy Protein, Onions, Carrots, Celery, Zucchini, Tomatoes, Tomato Paste, Agave Syrup
Mashed Potatoes – Yukon Gold Potatoes, Salt and Pepper, Herb Roasted Potatoes – Yukon Gold Potatoes, Fresh Herbs, Lemon, Canola Oil
Agave Roasted Carrots – Organic Carrots, Fresh Herbs, Agave, Sriracha Sauce, Mint
Agave Apple Cake – Fuji Apples, Agave, Flour, Brown Sugar, Raising Agent, Egg Substitute
Instructions / Storage
- Meal arrives fresh, Cake arrives frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place meal items in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or frozen for up to 3 months
- Honey Apple Cake may be kept at room temperature for up to 5-7 days. Freezing is not recommended
Matzah Ball Soup
- On Low-Medium heat place soup in a medium-sized pot
- Heat soup until fully warmed
- Serve in a bowl and enjoy!
- Place mashed potatoes into a microwave-safe bowl
- Heat in microwave for 2-4 minutes, or until heated through
- Allow a short cooling and enjoy!
Agave Roasted Carrots
- Preheat oven to 325
- Place on baking sheet uncovered and heat for 10 minutes
- Remove from oven
- Serve and enjoy!
Soy Meatballs & Liver
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place Soy Meatballs/ Liver on a baking sheet and heat for 13-15 minutes, checking regularly and moving meatballs every 5 minutes to warm evenly
- Remove and allow to cool for 3-5 minutes
- Serve & enjoy!
- Remove packaging from cake
- Thaw cake at room temperature for 2-3 hours
- The Goddess and Grocer ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.