Buttery shortbread cookies ready for getting creative with the one you love! The kit comes with undecorated cookies, colorful vanilla icing ready to go in piping bags and sprinkles
Melbourne native Debbie Sharpe has spent years traveling the world catering for some of the music industry’s biggest stars, everyone from Paul McCartney and The Rolling Stones to Madonna and Beyonce. In 1990 she settled in Chicago and opened several critically acclaimed restaurants, and in 2004 she realized her dream of opening an Australian-style cafe, called The Goddess & Grocer. The Goddess, obviously, is Sharpe.
This package includes everything you need to decorate 12 Cookies:
- 12 Undecorated Valentine’s Day Themed Cookies
- 1 bag Pink Icing (5 oz.)
- 1 bag White Icing (5 oz.)
- 1 bag Red Icing (5 oz.)
- 1 bag Purple Icing (5 oz.)
- 4 bags for Sprinkles
- Each cookie is 4 oz. and measures 3" – 5"
Flour, Butter, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Shortening, Vanilla, Salt, Food Coloring, Sprinkles, Contains 2% Or Less Of The Following (Mono And Diglycerides, Titanium Dioxide, Propyl Paraben, Natural And Artificial Flavor)
Made In A Facility That Uses Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Cookie Kits ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place the cookies in the refrigerator or freezer
- Kits may be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 6 weeks
- Remove packaging
- Thaw at room temperature for 2-3 hours
- Decorate and enjoy!
- The Goddess and Grocer ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.