This traditional kugel is a sweet, egg noodle casserole. The perfect addition to your table.
Melbourne native Debbie Sharpe has spent years traveling the world catering for some of the music industry’s biggest stars, everyone from Paul McCartney and The Rolling Stones to Madonna and Beyonce. In 1990 she settled in Chicago and opened several critically acclaimed restaurants, and in 2004 she realized her dream of opening an Australian-style cafe, called The Goddess & Grocer. The Goddess, obviously, is Sharpe.
This package serves 12 people and includes an 8" Traditional Noodle Kugel
- Each Kugel measures 8″ × 12″
Kugel – Egg noodles, Sugar, Eggs, Sour Cream, Butter, Cottage Cheese, Raisins, Cinnamon
Instructions / Storage
- Kugel ships frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit and cake may thaw
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place the cake in the refrigerator or freezer
- Kugel may be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 6 weeks
- Remove packaging from Kugel
- Thaw Kugel at room temperature for 2-3 hours
- The Goddess and Grocer ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.