Assortment of 8 beautifully decorated cake pops – delicious AND beautiful! A great addition to your Easter sweets table.
Melbourne native Debbie Sharpe has spent years traveling the world catering for some of the music industry’s biggest stars, everyone from Paul McCartney and The Rolling Stones to Madonna and Beyonce. In 1990 she settled in Chicago and opened several critically acclaimed restaurants, and in 2004 she realized her dream of opening an Australian-style cafe, called The Goddess & Grocer. The Goddess, obviously, is Sharpe.
This package includes 8 Easter Cake Pops
- Each cake pop measures 1" on a 4" stick
Flour, Sugar, Butter, Milk, Cocoa Powder, Vegetable Oil, Dark And White Chocolate, Marshmallows, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Salt, Food Color, Sprinkles.
Made In A Facility That Uses Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Cake Pops ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place the pops in the refrigerator or freezer
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 6 weeks
- The Goddess and Grocer ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.