This is a luscious chocolate cake filled with dark chocolate fudge and Oreo pieces, covered in cookies & cream buttercream, and topped with chocolate ganache and more Oreo cookie pieces!
Melbourne native Debbie Sharpe has spent years traveling the world catering for some of the music industry’s biggest stars, everyone from Paul McCartney and The Rolling Stones to Madonna and Beyonce. In 1990 she settled in Chicago and opened several critically acclaimed restaurants, and in 2004 she realized her dream of opening an Australian-style cafe, called The Goddess & Grocer. The Goddess, obviously, is Sharpe.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes an 6" Oreo Cake
- Each cake 6" in diameter and 5" tall
Butter, Sugar, Flour, Eggs, Chocolate
Made In A Facility That Uses Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Cake ships frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit and cake may thaw
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place the cake in the refrigerator or freezer
- Cake may be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 6 weeks
- Remove packaging from cake
- Thaw cake at room temperature for 2-3 hours
- The Goddess and Grocer ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.