Show your sweetheart how you love them to “peaches” with this six-inch vanilla cake with peach filling and cinnamon buttercream icing!
Melbourne native Debbie Sharpe has spent years traveling the world catering for some of the music industry’s biggest stars, everyone from Paul McCartney and The Rolling Stones to Madonna and Beyonce. In 1990 she settled in Chicago and opened several critically acclaimed restaurants, and in 2004 she realized her dream of opening an Australian-style cafe, called The Goddess & Grocer. The Goddess, obviously, is Sharpe.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 6" I Love You To Peaches Cake
- Each cake 6" in diameter and 5" tall
Flour, Sugar, Butter, Eggs, Milk, Vegetable Oil, Vanilla Paste, Peaches, Cinnamon, Corn Starch, Lemon Juice, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Salt
Made In A Facility That Uses Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Cake ships frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit and cake may thaw
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place the cake in the refrigerator or freezer
- Cake may be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 6 weeks
- Remove packaging from cake
- Thaw cake at room temperature for 2-3 hours
- The Goddess and Grocer ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.