Don’t sweat the small stuff with some very tasty sides from The Goddess and Grocer. Ravioli stuffed with butternut squash and glazed with a balsamic reduction, goat cheese and candied walnuts, perfectly cooked brussels sprouts, roasted sweet potatoes with sweet and tart pomegranate molasses, and everybody’s favorite, green bean casserole. If you are hosting family or friends, these are perfect to add to your celebration!
Melbourne native Debbie Sharpe has spent years traveling the world catering for some of the music industry’s biggest stars, everyone from Paul McCartney and The Rolling Stones to Madonna and Beyonce. In 1990 she settled in Chicago and opened several critically acclaimed restaurants, and in 2004 she realized her dream of opening an Australian-style cafe, called The Goddess & Grocer. The Goddess, obviously, is Sharpe.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes
- Butternut Squash Ravioli (1.5 lbs.)
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes (2 lbs.)
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts (2 lbs.)
- Green Bean Casserole (2 lbs.)
- Butternut Squash Ravioli – Flour Egg, Butternut Squash Puree, Nutmeg, Balsamic Vinegar, Goat Cheese, Walnuts, Sugar, Fried Sage, Butter.
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes – Sweet Potatoes, Pomegranate Molasses, Thyme, Salt And Pepper
- Brussels Sprouts – Caramelized Shallots, Rosemary, Garlic
- Green Bean Casserole – Green Beans, Sauteed Mushrooms, Crispy Onion Strings, Onions, Palm Oil, Wheat Flour, Dextrose & Salt.
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship fresh with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store items in the refrigerator.
- Items last up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
Brussel Sprouts + Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place items in the oven and bake for approx. 10-12 minutes, or until hot.
- Remove from oven, serve, and enjoy!
Butternut Squash Ravioli + Green Bean Casserole
- Bring a large pot of water on the stove to boil.
- Turn heat to simmer and place unopened bags into the water.
- Cook for approx. 7 minutes, or until hot.
- Remove bags from water and transfer into serving dishes.
- The Goddess and Grocer ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.