Zucchini Bread Loaf Cake - 2 Pack
Move over pumpkin spice! This dense, moist, zucchini bread is a spiced treat, enjoyed not only during the fall but all year long! Jam packed with fresh grated zucchini and Georgia pecans, it strikes the ultimate balance between soft texture and crunch. Perfect to enjoy for breakfast or tea time, this super sized loaf is enough to share with your homies or freeze some slices for secret snacks later.
The Gingered Peach was founded in 2014 with the goal of turning out approachable, delicious baked goods with an eye toward nostalgia. Founder and head baker Joanne Canady-Brown makes all of her beloved creations by hand, using only pure butter, milk, eggs, flour, and other real ingredients — no boxed mixes or shortcuts here!
This package serves 24 people and includes 2 Zucchini Loaf Cakes
- Each Loaf serves 12 people
- Each Loaf measures 10″ × 5″ × 3″
- Zucchini – King Arthur Flour All-purpose, Vegetable Oil, Light Brown Sugar, Zucchini, Granulated Sugar, Pecans, Eggs, Vanilla Extract, Spices, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Loaves ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival remove outside packaging and keep individually wrapped until ready to enjoy!
- Loaves may be kept at room temp for up to 3 days
- Loaves may also be kept frozen for up to 1 month
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Gingered Peach ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.