This pie arrives with a charming, rustic cracked crust.
The Elegant Farmer ships its award-winning Apple Pie Baked in a Paper Bag® nationwide on Goldbelly! Normally, this would be where we would tell you how magnificent this apple pie is. How it is stuffed with mounds and mounds of perfectly steamed, incredibly juicy Ida Red apples, the crust positively bulges. How, being baked in a paper bag makes the top crust uniquely crunchy while keeping the traditional bottom crust amazingly light and flakey, a hallmark of the best old-fashioned pies. How the delicate, sugar cookie-like crust and hearty sweet-tart apples combine to make for simply the best pie ever. But don’t trust us. Trust three generations of fans. They have all acclaimed the Elegant Farmer’s Apple Pie Baked in a Paper Bag® the “best apple pie in America.” And we couldn’t agree more.
The Elegant Farmer bakes what many, including the Wall Street Journal, Food Network, and Gourmet have called the “best apple pie in America.” Established in 1946 as a small, family-run Wisconsin dairy farm by brothers Dave and Elmer Scheel, The Elegant Farmer is now renowned for its charm and comfort foods, most notably their legendary apple pie baked in a paper bag. It’s a mouthwatering pie bulging with juicy, sweet-tart apples with a light and flaky bottom crust and a charmingly rustic crunchy cracked top crust. More than 250,000 of the Wisconsin bakery’s brown bag apple pies are baked each year!
Each Apple Pie Baked in a Paper Bag® is 8" and serves 6-8 people
Choose from flavors
- Apple Pie Baked in a Paper Bag®
- Caramel Apple Pie Baked in a Paper Bag®
- Peach Apple Pie Baked in a Paper Bag®
- Rhubarb Apple Pie Baked in a Paper Bag®
- Blueberry Apple Pie Baked in a Paper Bag®
- Strawberry Rhubarb Apple Pie Baked in a Paper Bag® (Seasonal April – Oct)
- Cranberry Apple Pie Baked in a Paper Bag® (Seasonal Sept – Dec)
- Cherry Crisp Baked in a Paper Bag®
- Apple Crisp Baked in a Paper Bag®
Apples, Granulated Sugar, Butter (cream & salt), Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Enzyme), Lemon Juice (Filtered water, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sodium Bisulfite, Sodium Benzoate, Lemon Oil), Rice Flour, Tapioca Granules, Cinnamon, Pie Shell (Wheat flour [Unenriched, Unbleached flour], Lard, Water, Dextrose, Salt, Baking Soda)
Instructions / Storage
Pies ship frozen on dry ice. Store up to 90 days in the freezer.
Place “Pie in Bag” on a baking tray.
DO NOT let the bag touch the sides of the oven or the heating elements.
Frozen Pies: Bake for 50-60 minutes at 325 degrees
Thawed Pies: Bake for 8-10 minutes at 425 degrees
- Pies ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.