Brown Bag Blueberry Apple Pie
Named “best pie in America” by the Wall Street Journal, Gourmet, Food Network, and generations of happy customers, The Elegant Farmer’s Apple Pie Baked in a Paper Bag features mounds of fresh, juicy, sweet-tart apples along with farm fresh blueberries. The unique baking method in a paper bag creates a unique crunchy top crust and a light, flaky old fashioned bottom crust.
- Each Brown Bag Blueberry Apple Pie is 8" and serves 6-8 people
Apples, Granulated Sugar, Butter (cream & salt), Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Enzyme), Lemon Juice (Filtered water, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sodium Bisulfite, Sodium Benzoate, Lemon Oil), Rice Flour, Tapioca Granules, Cinnamon, Pie Shell (Wheat flour [Unenriched, Unbleached flour], Lard, Water, Dextrose, Salt, Baking Soda)
Instructions / Storage
Pies ship frozen on dry ice. Store up to 90 days in the freezer.
Place “Pie in Bag” on a baking tray.
DO NOT let the bag touch the sides of the oven or the heating elements.
Frozen Pies: Bake for 50-60 minutes at 325 degrees
Fresh Pies: Bake for 8-10 minutes at 425 degrees
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pies ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.