Chick Inn + Original Hot Dog Combo Kit for 12
Take your pick from a combo of The Duck Inn’s signature beef, pork, and duck fat hot dogs and their chicken and duck fat hot dogs! They’re served with their signature Super Condiment, a blend of everything that makes a Chicago hot dog great: relish, tomatoes, pickled peppers, mustard, onions, celery salt, and pickles. It’s all made from scratch, and nestled in a brioche poppy seed bun.
Founded in 2014, The Duck Inn is a cozy, retro neighborhood gastro-tavern located on the border of Chicago’s booming Bridgeport and Pilsen neighborhoods. At The Duck Inn, Chef Kevin Hickey and his team are serving up some seriously unique comfort foods, and it’s earned them legions of fans and accolades over the years: Hickey was named Chef of the Year by the Chicago Tribune in 2015 and the restaurant was named one of the country’s best new restaurants by Esquire!
This package serves 12 people and includes:
- 3 packs of Dogs (12 Dogs Total), your choice
- 1 jar Chicago Hot Dog Super Condiment (16 oz.)
- 12 Brioche & Poppy Seed Hot Dog Buns
- Each pack of Dogs weighs 12.9 oz.
- Chick Inn Dogs – Chicken Thighs, Water, Duck Fat, Seasoning (Salt, Corn Syrup Solids, Spices, Paprika, Dehydrated Garlic, Dextrose, Orange Oil), Sodium Nitrate
- Original Chicago Style Dogs – Beef, Pork, Water, Duck Fat, Seasoning (Salt, Corn Syrup Solids, Spices, Paprika, Dehydrated Garlic, Dextrose, Orange Oil), Sodium Nitrate
- Relish – Mustard, Onions, Tomatoes, Celery Salt, Pickles, Pickle Relish and Pickled Serrano Peppers
- Buns – Butter, Eggs, Flour, Salt, Poppy Seeds
Instructions / Storage
- Kit ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival remove everything from the package
- Protein and jarred items should be kept in the refrigerator
- Buns can be left on the countertop for 3 days
- Hot Dogs may be kept in the refrigerator for up to 60 days and can be frozen for 1 year
- Condiments may be kept in the refrigerator for 1 month
- Buns may be kept frozen for 1 month
- Place dogs in simmering water at 160 degrees
- After 10 minutes remove from water
- Grill until charred all the way around
- The Duck Inn ships Wednesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.