Crab & Corn Chowder - 2 Quarts
This rich and creamy chowder is made with corn, potatoes, a touch of basil, and plenty of fresh crab meat!
Growing up in Philadelphia, celebrity stylist Fifi Bell-Clanton had no shortage of options when it came to getting her crab fix. But after moving to Brooklyn, she was dismayed to discover that restaurants serving freshly steamed Blue crab, Dungeness crab, or Alaskan Snow crab were hard to come by. She found a kindred spirit in record label exec Gwen Woods, whose father is from the Chesapeake Bay area, so even though neither had run a restaurant before, they teamed up and opened The Crabby Shack in Brooklyn’s Crown Heights neighborhood in 2014. The bright and friendly seafood restaurant has since become a cornerstone of the community.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 2 quarts of Crab & Corn Chowder
Milk, Cream, Celery, Corn, Onion, Basil, Salt Pepper, Potato, Crab Meat
Instructions / Storage
- Soup ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place all contents in the refrigerator and consume within 4 days
- Can be frozen for up to 6 months
- If frozen, thaw for 16-24 hours in the fridge prior to consumption
- Bring a pot of water to a boil
- Place bag of thawed seafood in the water and reduce heat
- Let simmer for 10 minutes
- Cut bag open and enjoy!
- The Crabby Shack ships Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.