This special collection is a true taste of Kentucky and includes a “Lucky Kentucky” Horseshoe. It features all the familiar flavors from Bourbon Ball to pecan pie. The Comfy Cow’s thick and creamy ice cream is a canvas for both classic and outrageous flavors inspired by childhood tastes and regional Kentucky traditions.
- Each package includes 6 pints of The Comfy Cow ice cream
- 1 lucky derby day horseshoe
- Bourbon Ball The Comfy Cow makes their own bourbon balls from scratch using Old Forester Bourbon and enrobe them in rich, dark Barry Callebaut chocolate, creating a flavor that truly says, “Kentucky” and of course, there’s a generous pour of Old Forester in the ice cream, too.
- Simply Southern Chunks of their scratch made pecan pie just like grandma used to make, Barry Callebaut chocolate chips, roasted pecans and a pour of Old Forrester combine in their Signature Butter Pecan-based ice cream.
- The Doctor’s Cure Developed for a local Louisville restaurant, their brown butter and Old Forester Bourbon-based ice cream is loaded with their house made spiced and sugared pecans with swirls of bourbon-infused caramel.
- Brown Butter Peanut Brittle The World Dairy Expo Grand Champion, this “Who’s Who” of flavor is a delightful concoction of homemade peanut brittle crumbled into nutty, brown butter ice cream, topped off with a dash of sea salt.
- Banana Puddin’ Y’all The Comfy Cow took their signature Banana ice cream and added pieces of scratch made vanilla wafers and a thick swirl of homemade marshmallow. It couldn’t be more Southern if it tried.
- Georgia Butter Pecan An old classic favorite using the very best fresh roasted and buttered pecans straight from Georgia.
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pints.
- Comfy Cow ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.