The Comfy Cow’s Bourbon Ball ice cream is a real labor of love. Why? Because they hand-make-from-scratch every single bourbon ball that goes into it, and treat each and every nutty, bourbon-soaked ball of chocolatey goodness as a delicate work of art. And then they mash them into ice cream. Heartbreaking? Yes. Worth it? Absolutely.
Founded in Louisville in 2009, The Comfy Cow creates super-premium ice cream in small batches using only the highest-quality ingredients. At The Comfy Cow, ice cream is a serious passion project, and a canvas for outrageous flavors, featuring anything from Georgia pecans to a healthy splash of local bourbon or Earl Grey tea.
This package includes 6 Pints of Bourbon Ball Ice Cream
Bourbon Ball: Ice cream mix (milk, cream, sugar, nonfat dry milk, corn syrup, mono & diglycerides, cellulose gum, guar gum, carrageenan), bourbon candy (powdered sugar, butter, bourbon, sweetened condensed milk, salt), bourbon, semisweet chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [an emulsifier], vanilla).
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream is shipped frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Do not remove Dry Ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, immediately place pints in the freezer
- If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pints
- The Comfy Cow ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.