A local favorite, Black Raspberry Chip takes the cake on full-bodied flavor. Each bite is bursting with notes of juicy Michigan black raspberries and freshly whipped cream. And did we mention there’s chocolate? Big, chunky chips of Belgian dark chocolate, hand-pressed into every pint.
Founded in Louisville in 2009, The Comfy Cow creates super-premium ice cream in small batches using only the highest-quality ingredients. At The Comfy Cow, ice cream is a serious passion project, and a canvas for outrageous flavors, featuring anything from Georgia pecans to a healthy splash of local bourbon or Earl Grey tea.
This package includes 6 Pints of Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Black Raspberry Chip:" Ice cream mix (milk, cream, sugar, nonfat dry milk, corn syrup, mono & diglycerides, cellulose gum, guar gum, carrageenan), semisweet chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [an emulsifier], vanilla), black raspberry puree, natural flavors, citric acid.
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream is shipped frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Do not remove Dry Ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, immediately place pints in the freezer
- If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pints
- The Comfy Cow ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.