This pizza is topped with baby shrimp, roasted garlic, roasted onion, and chives!
Located in a historic building in Montville, New Jersey, The Columbia Inn has been serving up classic Italian fare and thin-crust pizzas since 1997. And when they say thin, they mean it: they call them “Ultra Thin Crust” pizzas, and these pies are thin, crisp, airy, and so light that a whole 11-inch pizza can easily feed one. These pies were a well-kept local secret until July 2020, when Barstool Sports’ “El Prez” Dave Portnoy tried one on his YouTube show, and declared it “my jam, my style of pizza." He gave it a score of 8.7, one of the top ten scores out of more than 650 reviews!
This package serves 4 people and includes 4 Shrimp Scampi Thin Crust Pizzas
- Each pizza serves 1 person and measures 11”
- Shrimp Scampi Pizza – Double 00 Flour, Water, Olive Oil, Salt, Mozzarella Cheese, Roasted Garlic, Roasted Onions, Baby Shrimp, and Chives
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- DO NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Pizzas may arrive thawed
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and place immediately in the freezer
- May be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Remove from packaging
- Heat item for 3-5 minutes Watch Your Pizza Carefully – Cook Times Can Vary!
- The Columbia Inn ships Wednesday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.