The Columbia Inn Portable Pizza Oven can cook up to a 12-inch pizza. Features include a rotating cooking surface with top and bottom heatingelements, and adjustable thermostat control up to 550 degrees. There is NO PREHEAT TIME NEEDED, it goes from 0 to 550 degrees in 90 seconds. This is the TESLA of pizza ovens! Pizza goes from the freezer to the table in 15 minutes and cooks perfectly every time!
Located in a historic building in Montville, New Jersey, The Columbia Inn has been serving up classic Italian fare and thin-crust pizzas since 1997. And when they say thin, they mean it: they call them “Ultra Thin Crust” pizzas, and these pies are thin, crisp, airy, and so light that a whole 11-inch pizza can easily feed one.
Pizza not included, oven only.
This package includes 1 Portable Pizza Oven
- Each oven weighs approx. 7 lbs. and measures 6.5″ × 15″ × 18.5″
- Oven requires electrical outlet, no preheating necessary
- The Columbia Inn ships Wednesday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.