The Clam Shack
- Lobster Roll Kit is shipped fresh with ice packs, May thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, please unpack kit and store lobster meat, butter and mayo in the fridge until ready to prepare
- Rolls can be refrigerated or left on the counter for one day.
- The lobster meat will last, refrigerated, for 2 days. We don’t recommend freezing this lobster meat if you want the ultimate great taste!
- STEP 1: Split the rolls, brush with melted butter and grill on a medium-hot griddle until golden
- STEP 2: Smear with mayo, and pile on the lobster meat
- STEP 3: Drizzle with melted butter and garnish with lemon
- STEP 4: Serve and swoon immediately!