The Chocolate Covered Co. ships its delicious chocolate covered strawberries nationwide on Goldbelly! Celebrate your wedding or bridal shower with these Wedding chocolate strawberries.
As the name suggests, The Chocolate Covered Company enrobes practically everything in chocolate! They take gorgeous ripe berries, bananas, and, yes, even jalapeños and hand dip them in sinfully rich Belgian chocolate to make the most decadent chocolate gifts. Steve Asbaty founded the Totowa, New Jersey, chocolate company in 2009 and has been covering everything in chocolate ever since.
This package includes:
- The 6 Brides in gowns of imported Belgian white chocolate
- The 6 Grooms in tuxedos – white chocolate shirt with dark Belgian chocolate vest and a jaunty bow tie
- Since these are hand-decorated by Artisans, no two will be exactly the same
- Arrives in an elegant gift box
Produced on equipment shared with peanuts, treenuts, soy, milk, eggs, and wheat
Instructions / Storage
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator
- Chocolate covered strawberries can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
- The Chocolate Covered Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be delivered on Saturday, Sunday, or Mondays
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.