Whether you’re sending a gift or setting up a Halloween gathering these alarmingly tasty Caramel Apples are sure to fulfill. The Chocolate Covered Company’s hand-dipped and scrumptious Halloween Caramel Apple Gift are crafted using Granny Smith apples and covered in delicious caramel and Belgian chocolate. Chocolate Artisans decorate the apples to look like themed characters (Mummy, Scary Face and Jack O’Lantern). Since these edible gifts are made in The Chocolate Covered Company’s small batch gourmet kitchen, designs will vary. No two will be exactly the same
- Each package includes 12 Halloween Chocolate Caramel Apples
- Granny Smith apples are hand dipped in caramel and then dark or white Belgian Chocolate
- Each apple is hand decorated by artisans, each is unique
- Apples arrive in an elegant gift box
GRANNY SMITH APPLES, CARAMEL (CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, MILK, FRUCTOSE, HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL, BUTTER, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, SALT, SOY LECITHIN – AN EMULSIFIER, VANILLIN – AN ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR), WHITE CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, WHOLE MILK POWDER, SOY LECITHIN (AN EMULSIFIER), NATURAL VANILLA), DARK CHOCOLATE (COCOA LIQUOR, SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, SOY LECITHIN (AN EMULSIFIER), NATURAL VANILLA), EVAPORATED MILK (MILK, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, CARRAGEENAN, VITAMIN D3), SPOOKY EYE ICING (SUGAR, EGG WHITES, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, FD&C BLUE #1, BLUE #2, RED #3, RED #40, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6), ORANGE OIL CANDY (SOY LECITHIN (AN EMULSIFIER), PROPYLENE GLYCOL, YELLOW 6), GREEN OIL CANDY (SOY LECITHIN (AN EMULSIFIER), PROPYLENE GLYCOL, YELLOW 5, BLUE 1)
Instructions / Storage
- Apples arrive ready to enjoy
- Apples should be refrigerated upon arrival and are best enjoyed within 14 days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Chocolate Covered Company ships on Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.