The Chocolate Covered Co. ships its delicious chocolate covered Oreo nationwide on Goldbelly! There’s no better way to celebrate a wedding, anniversary, or bridal shower than with these decorated chocolate covered Oreos! Oreo® cookies are plunged in divine white and dark Belgian chocolates and decorated to look like a bride in her dress and a groom in his tuxedo. Since these are hand decorated by the Chocolate Covered Company’s artisans, each cookie will be unique.
As the name suggests, The Chocolate Covered Company enrobes practically everything in chocolate! They take gorgeous ripe berries, bananas, and, yes, even jalapeños and hand dip them in sinfully rich Belgian chocolate to make the most decadent chocolate gifts. Steve Asbaty founded the Totowa, New Jersey, chocolate company in 2009 and has been covering everything in chocolate ever since.
This package includes:
- The 12 Brides in gowns of imported Belgian white chocolate
- The 12 Grooms in tuxedos – white chocolate shirt with dark Belgian chocolate vest and a jaunty bow tie
- Since these are hand-decorated by Artisans, no two will be exactly the same
- OREO® is a registered trademark of Modelēz International Group
- The cookies arrive in a beautiful branded gift box
Produced on equipment shared with peanuts, treenuts, soy, milk, eggs, and wheat.
Instructions / Storage
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator
- Chocolate covered cookies can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
- The Chocolate Covered Company ships on Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.