From the company that brings you the Cajun Fried Turkey comes a tasty new specialty – warm Crawfish Queso. Crawfish tails give a Cajun twist to traditional Southwestern queso dip to create this new party favorite. Excellent with tortilla chips, over quesadillas, or mixed with macaroni to create a crave-worthy Crawfish Mac & Cheese, this zesty warm dip is addicting and hard to stop eating.
Choose between one or two bags of Crawfish Queso
- Each bag is 32 oz. serves approximately 8-10 people
- Queso is “boil in bag”
- Contains: Shellfish (Crawfish, Clams, Lobster, Shrimp, Crab), Milk, Soy,
Instructions / Storage
- Queso ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival store Queso in the fridge or freezer
- May be stored refrigerated for 3-4 days, or frozen for up to 3 months
- Defrost queso in the bag: Queso is “boil in bag”
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, reduce to simmer and carefully add the bag of thawed queso
- Allow the water to return to a boil and boil the bag for 8 to 10 minutes
- Using tongs, carefully remove bag of queso from water
- Cut one corner of the bag and pour into your favorite serving bowl
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
- For Crawfish Mac & Cheese, boil 8 oz macaroni or other pasta, place in a large bowl, then pour heated queso over pasta. Stir thoroughly and enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Cajun Turkey Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.