From the company that brings you the Cajun Fried Turkey comes a tasty new specialty – warm Crawfish Queso. Crawfish tails give a Cajun twist to traditional Southwestern queso dip to create this new party favorite. Excellent with tortilla chips, over quesadillas, or mixed with macaroni to create a crave-worthy Crawfish Mac & Cheese, this zesty warm dip is addicting and hard to stop eating.
After once again selling 600 of his special Cajun-style turkeys, Billy Howell finally realized he’d outgrown his Dallas, Texas, garage, so he started The Cajun Turkey Company in 1994, producing what many believe are the tastiest turkeys in Texas. The Cajun Turkey Company injects premium turkeys with over a quart of proprietary “Geaux Juice” (pronounced “go juice”) before hand-rubbing them with Cajun seasonings. After marinating overnight, the turkeys are deep fried in peanut oil yielding juicy, moist, and tender Cajun deep fried turkey. The Cajun Turkey Company has been featured on the Food Network, The Rachael Ray Show, and ABC’s The Chew, and their turkey was voted the Best Turkey in Dallas by the Dallas Observer.
Choose between one or two bags of Crawfish Queso
- Each bag is 32 oz. serves approximately 8-10 people
- Queso is “boil in bag”
- Contains: Shellfish (Crawfish, Clams, Lobster, Shrimp, Crab), Milk, Soy,
Instructions / Storage
- Queso ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival store Queso in the fridge or freezer
- May be stored refrigerated for 3-4 days, or frozen for up to 3 months
- Defrost queso in the bag: Queso is “boil in bag”
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, reduce to simmer and carefully add the bag of thawed queso
- Allow the water to return to a boil and boil the bag for 8 to 10 minutes
- Using tongs, carefully remove bag of queso from water
- Cut one corner of the bag and pour into your favorite serving bowl
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
- For Crawfish Mac & Cheese, boil 8 oz macaroni or other pasta, place in a large bowl, then pour heated queso over pasta. Stir thoroughly and enjoy!
- The Cajun Turkey Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.