Bacon-wrapped dried apricots with a slice of jalapeno. One of Cajun Turkey’s most popular items, selling over 500,000 per year! That’s gotta tell you something!
After once again selling 600 of his special Cajun-style turkeys, Billy Howell finally realized he’d outgrown his Dallas, Texas, garage, so he started The Cajun Turkey Company in 1994, producing what many believe are the tastiest turkeys in Texas. The Cajun Turkey Company injects premium turkeys with over a quart of proprietary “Geaux Juice” (pronounced “go juice”) before hand-rubbing them with Cajun seasonings. After marinating overnight, the turkeys are deep fried in peanut oil yielding juicy, moist, and tender Cajun deep fried turkey. The Cajun Turkey Company has been featured on the Food Network, The Rachael Ray Show, and ABC’s The Chew, and their turkey was voted the Best Turkey in Dallas by the Dallas Observer.
This product is available for a limited time during the holiday season.
This package serves 8 people and includes 24 Bacon Apricot Zingers
Bacon (Pork, Water, Salt, Sugar, Smoke Flavoring Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate. Sodium Nitrite, May Contain Brown Sugar, Sodium Ascorbate, Potassium Chloride, Dextrose, Molasses (Refiner’s Sugar, Cane Mill Molasses And Cane Caramel Color), Sea Salt, Cane Sugar, Natural Flavors, Celery Juice Powder, Lactic Acid Starter Culture (Natural Fermenting Agent, Bha, Bht), Dried Apricots, Pickled Jalapenos (Jalapeno Peppers, Salt, Distilled Vinegar, Onions, Garlic, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate (As A Preservative), Yellow No. 5 Food Color)
Instructions / Storage
- Zingers ship frozen with dry ice.
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, product may thaw.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Zingers last up to 1 week in the refrigerator or up to 1 year in the freezer.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place frozen zingers 1 inch apart on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Turn over the zinger and bake another 5 minutes until bacon is crisp.
- Serve and enjoy!
- The Cajun Turkey Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.