The Ultimate Sampler - Artisanal Chips & Seasoning
Since 2008, St. Louis founder Brian Roth has been meticulous about creating the best chips you will ever have (he compares their commitment to quality to the stubbornness of a billy goat). Starting with certified Idaho® russet potatoes, the team at Billy Goat Chips carefully selects and hand feeds every potato for slicing. The potatoes are then rinsed twice, drained, fried, seasoned and finally packaged by hand. The result is simply the best chip you’ll ever have!
Here you get all three varieties of Billy Goat’s crunchy, handmade chips—Original, Spicy Kicker and Sweet Potato as well as their own Original All Purpose and Kicker seasoning so you can sprinkle delicious flavor to everything you bake, fry, roast, or grill. This package comes with Billy Goat swag as well!
This package arrives in a branded box and includes:
- 2 Family-Sized Original Chip Bag (16 oz. each) – Original & Kicker
- 3 Share-Sized Chip Bags (3 oz. each) – Original, Kicker & Sweet Potato Flavors
- 3 Snack-Sized Chip Bag (1.125 oz. each) – Original, Kicker & Sweet Potato Flavors
- Original Seasoning (6 oz.) – Great on nearly anything! Works well to enhance flavors without being overwhelming or too salty
- 1 Kicker Seasoning (6 oz.) – This seasoning is so versatile. Not only is it great on meats or poultry, Vosges Haut Chocolate uses it in its chocolate bars!
- Billy Goat Window Cling
- 1 Eco-friendly Tote Bag
Idaho Russet potatoes, canola oil, salt, sugar, spices, sweet potatoes
Instructions / Storage
- Chips arrive ready to enjoy!
- Chips can be stored at room temperature unopened for up to 8 weeks
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Billy Goat Chip Company ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.