This is Billy Goat Chip Company’s sweet potato version!
Billy Goat Chips began merely as a side for sandwiches at founder Brian Roth’s restaurant, The Billy Goat Restaurant & Bar. In 2008, he closed the restaurant to turn his full attention to making the best potato chips possible (sidenote: mission accomplished). The Billy Goat Chip Company team is meticulous with every step of the process; comparing his commitment to quality to the stubbornness of a billy goat. Starting with certified Idaho russet potatoes, the team at Billy Goat Chips carefully selects and hand feeds every potato for slicing. The potatoes are then rinsed twice, drained, fried, seasoned, and finally packaged by hand. The result is simply the best chip you’ll ever have!
This package arrives in a branded box and includes 3 Family-Sized Sweet Potato Chip Bags (each 16 oz.)
- Vegan, Gluten-Free, Peanut-Free and Kosher certified
- Arrives in a “Travelers Suitcase”
Idaho Russet potatoes, canola oil, salt, sugar, spices, sweet potatoes
Instructions / Storage
- Chips arrive ready to enjoy!
- Chips can be stored at room temperature unopened for up to 8 weeks
- The Billy Goat Chip Company ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.