The Bagel Nook ships its famous Overloaded Bagels nationwide on Goldbelly! Celebrate our little blue planet with these blue and green bagels! Special for Earth Day, The Bagel Nook is shipping these planetary bagels to celebrate our home.
When it opened in Freehold, New Jersey, in 2015, The Bagel Nook had one goal: to offer the craziest bagels ever created. After the launch of the Oreo-stuffed Overloaded Oreo Bagel: mission accomplished. Father and son team David and Alex Berkowitz make creative combinations of Overloaded Bagels the bagel world has never seen before like Fruity Pebbles, Cocoa Puffs, and Oreo that perfectly pair with The Bagel Nook’s micro-batch cream cheese flavors like Maple Bacon, Birthday Cake, and Jalapeño Cheddar.
This package includes 12 Earth Day Bagels
- Each flower is approximately 3 inches
- Choose to add cream cheese to your order!
Flour, Salt, Brown Sugar, Yeast, Water, Sesame Seed
Instructions / Storage
- Bagels are made fresh-to-order, individually wrapped and picked up for immediate shipment.
- Upon arrival, you may open the box and serve them immediately or store them in the freezer to preserve them for up to six months.
- Cream cheese is made-to-order. Although each box is tightly packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please refrigerate.
- The Bagel Nook ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via Overnight Shipping will incur a $35 charge, Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.