The Art of Caramel ships its legendary popcorn nationwide on Goldbelly! The Art of Caramel’s best-selling flavor is made with hand-split Indian vanilla seeds and bittersweet cocoa nibs. The caramel corn is packaged in an elegant glass jar that is individually signed and numbered, making it a standout gift. The flavors of this caramel corn are subtle but your cravings for them won’t be!
Art of Caramel founder Keiko Feldman started her business in 2014 in Pasadena, California, after trying to find a special Christmas gift for her clients on Christmas that she knew everyone would like. When her search led her nowhere, she turned to boozed-up versions of caramel corn. Now, The Art of Caramel is cooking up hand-crafted caramel corn in small batches using all natural popcorn covered in a tipsy, crispy caramel coating. The Art of Caramel has been featured on NBC Nightly News and the Robb Report.
This package includes two 7 oz. Vanilla Bean Cocoa Nib Caramel Corn in an elegant glass jar
Instructions / Storage
Store airtight after opening to retain freshness.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Mondays.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Order shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via express shipping will incur an additional $15 charge. Sorry guys!
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.