Texas Tamale Company ships its famous three sauce kit nationwide on Goldbelly! A survival kit of Texas Tamale Company’s sauces made with fresh vegetables and natural preservatives (jalapeño, cilantro, and chipotle).
What started as a small business shipping “survival kits” of tamales, chili, queso, and sauces to displaced Texans in 1985 has now become a beloved Houston institution. Texas Tamale Company is famous for its Tex-Mex tamales: husky, lard-free and gluten-free tamales filled with beef or chicken and steamed in masa (ground-corn dough). Founded by a husband and wife who sold tamales from a pushcart, Texas Tamale Company is now owned by Shirley Bailey, who sells the tamales from a storefront and online.
- Each package includes 3 sixteen ounce jars of Texas Tamale’s most popular sauces.
- Jalapeno Sauce
- Cilantro Sauce
- Chipotle Sauce
Cilantro Sauce De Julia – Green Tomatoes, Onions, Jalapeno Peppers, Vinegar, Cilantro, Salt, Garlic, Peanut Oil
Jalapeno Pepper Sauce – Tomatoes, Onions, Bell Peppers, Jalapeno Peppers, Sugar, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Tomato Paste, Peanut Oil, Garlic, Spices
- Texas Tamale Company ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.